About This Post
Persian Blue Milk Paint over Raw Wood then topped with Van Dyke Brown Glaze Effects. (Example shown is over Maple)
Persian Blue Milk Paint
Van Dyke Brown Glaze Effects
1. Generously apply vaseline to the places you want the paint to resist
2. Apply Persian Blue Milk Paint with your brush and allow to dry completely.
3. Gently wipe the areas where you applied the Vaseline to reveal the "chipped" appearance
4. Apply Van Dyke Brown Glaze Effects if desired.
5. Seal with 2-3 coats of High Performance Topcoat.