About This Post
This was a piece for the books. She was old, moldy, dirty, barn fresh, bird poo covered, but yet still had a lot of potential. We needed a bathroom vanity for our bathroom and I knew she would be perfect! After lots of elbow grease, she was thoroughly cleaned. For some reason she had lots of drill holes all over so those were filled with putty. This dresser was sanded and prepped, we cut her legs off and cut her depth down to fit in our super tiny bathroom. Her base was painted in GF Queenstown Gray Milk Paint, lightly distressed, and sealed with High Performance Poly in Flat. The top was stained in GF Antique Walnut Gel Stain and sealed with Waterlox Original. We added a basin bowl sink and restyled the top two drawers to make room for plumbing. Lastly, all new knobs and pulls from Hobby Lobby. We love how our dresser turned bathroom vanity turned out.