About This Post
This fantastic solid maple entertainment center was transformed by Adam Nowicki of Empire Woodworks using GF products.
1) Applied a trans tin and water mixture for an initial layer of color.
2) Sprayed a toner created by combining GF's Enduro-Var Top Coat diluted by 20% and mixed with trans tint.
3) Applied GF's Van Dyke Brown Glaze Effects over the entire piece and wiped away with a paper towel.
4) Sprayed Enduro-Var mixed with black trans tint and shaded.
5) Sprayed the entire piece with 3 coats of full strrength GF's Enduro-Var Top Coat.
"Keep up the good work. I use your top coats almost exclusively . Thank you." -Adam