About This Post
Awesome before and after from Team Sutton Designs_! After sanding off all the chipping paint, we a laid down 2 coats of General Finishes Enduro Sanding Sealer. I did this because no matter how much sanding we did, some areas where the veneer was removed was still rough and rugged. We essentially had to build a layer of sanding sealer to make a level surface for the paint. After the sealer had dried, I sprayed on 3 coats of General Finishes Milk Paint in Driftwood." I went over the detail with Van Dyke Brown Glaze just to give the distressed areas some depth and age. I stained the top in 2 coats of Java Gel and sealed in Semi-gloss poly. The base was sealed in Satin HPTC."